13/09/2022 / Day 3 – Cold Hawaii PWA Youth Windsurf Wave World Cup 2022
The competition started around noon. The spot offered a classic Danish day. Middles is the spot where the hills are rolling, where nature is as pure as a new dawn.
But it wasn't just the hills that rolled, but certainly also the waves! The waves have reached heights of 6 meters.
Some of the athletes decided to take a look at the waves from above.
Mads Bjørnå estimates that they have exceeded 10 meters. Imagine jumping off a cliff of 10 meters, now consider doing it with wind at 20 m/s with equipment while trying to land gliding.
Some athletes have distinguished themselves: Bjørn Oleson from the small, not-so-undulating town of Greve secured a 3rd place today. He has just accomplished 12 years and competes in the Under category 15.
Another outstanding performance was the phenomenal Maria Morales, who has shown why it is not to be underestimated and has secured the 1st place in the Under category 20 (female).
A worthy mention is Sol Degrieck, has proven to be among the best: has only 12 years and is improving by the hour.
Many double rotations have also been seen. But no one has exaggerated because everyone wants to sail the next day.
This was an opportunity for the athletes to see who was in good shape and at the top of their game.
For the 14 September and’ the final part of the competition is scheduled.
May the best surfer take home the gold with fantastic performances and a great show from everyone!
Girls Under 20
1. Maria Morales Navarro, E-737 Goya/Goya
2. Isabel Trivino Delgado, E-286 Severne/Severne
3. Julia Pasquale, E_229 Duotone/Fanatic
Boys Under 15
1. Arthur Van den Brande, B-9 RRD/RRD
2. Peter Gobisch GER-802 Duotone/Fanatic
3. Bjorn Olesen D-808 Severne/Fanatic
Boys Under 17
1. Anton Richter GER-441 NP/JP
2. Tobias Bjornaa D-36 Duotone/Fanatic
3. Hannes Gobisch GER-801 Duotone/Fanatic
Boys Under 20
1. Liam Dunkerbeck E-11 Severne/Starboard
2. Samuele Ferraro I-505 Custom Porto Pollo/Starboard + Tabou
3. Nick Spangenberg G-141 Gunsails/JP
source: Frederik Steinfath/Mads Bjørnå/PWA
Traduzione automatica effettuata da Google
To report news, reports, suggestions and / or to contact the editors send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org