Prince Andrea Baldini (European Speed Champion) and its association “Forever Speed” are the organisers of Speed Event “Prince of Speed”, one of the biggest hits in Europe held on the Plage du Rouet, La Palme, Aude Occitanie, France. 4 World Records announced and 12 National Records (subject to official ratification by the World Sailing Speed Record Council) are the extraordinary achievements of this event!!!
A new race format: Competition on 500 meters and 500 meters and the Mile record attempt on. From 25 June to 23 July 2018, When the North wind blows very strong!
Prince Andrea Baldini is the man who made the world know of Speed The Palms Beach.
Le Rouet is the world's fastest commercial offshore (point of view shared by Antoine Albeau).
Le Rouet is the only place in Europe where you can try the World Speed Record on the nautical mile (recognized by the WSSRC: World Sailing Speed Record Council) and one of the 2 in the world (the other is Walvis Bay to Namibia).
Many champions have come at different times during this event:
Antoine Albeau (the most successful French sports with 24 world titles), Marion Mortefon, Pierre Mortefon, Thierry Bielak (for 11 -old world speed record holder), Vincent Valkenaers, Thorsten Luig, Dirk Jan Knol, Thomas Persson, Farrel O'shea, Marine Tlattla, Chris Ballois, Heidi Ulrich, Zara Davis, Christian Borneman, Xavier Joly, Christophe Richaud, the Organizer Prince Andrea Baldini and many others!
The competition of 500 meters took place on 5 and the 6 July, have been completed 3 round. 30 competitors were in the race (ideal number for this type of competition) to win the title of Prince of Speed!
The world champion Antoine Albeau 3°, 2° and 1° of won the competition and the title of Prince of Speed!
As for attempts on the nautical mile the results are astonishing: 4 world records and 12 national records (subject to official ratification by the World Sailing Speed Record Council) in his first organization of Speed Racing at sea: “Prince of Speed”.
Prince Baldini organizer of all trades: race director, Shuttle driver, Caddy and man of toil took time to do 2 run in a time of average wind speed … enough, however, to formalize the Italian absolute Record sailing on his friend's Comerlati Mile that has endured for well 12 years!!!
The speed of competitors and speed present samples was recorded by a timing system with Official Videos approved by the WSSRC with known professionals in the world of Speed: Manfred Fuchs, Ph.d. in physics, who built the system, Vanessa Batlle and Prince Andréa Baldini.
• Absolute female World Record speed under sail on the nautical mile: Zara Davis with 37.29 kts on 21 July
• Kitesurfing World speed records on the nautical mile: Chris Ballois with 35.78 kts. This is the first time in the history of the sport that a disabled athlete beats a valid world record, Chris Ballois has reached the world record of speed Kite, the 21 July
• Absolute female World Record speed under sail on the nautical mile: Heidi Ulrich with 35.92 kts on 16 July
• Kitesurfing World speed records on the nautical mile women: Marine Tlattla with 33.69 kts on 16 July
12 new national Speed sailing Records:
• Belgian Record of absolute speed sailing on the nautical mile with Vincent Valkenaers: 42.23, 21 July
• Windsurfing Speed Record French on the nautical mile: 41.02KTs by Antoine Albeau, 5 July
• Swiss sailing speed Record on the nautical mile with Christian Arnold: 40.4 kts, the 21 July
• Italian absolute speed Record sailing on the nautical mile with Prince Baldini: 39.01KTs on 17 July
• Absolute sailing speed Record German on the nautical mile with Christian Bornemann: 38,94the knts. 17 July
• Female English Record of speed under sail on the nautical mile: Zara Davis with 37.29 kt on 21 July
• Absolute sailing speed Record Swiss feminist on the nautical mile: Heidi Ulrich with 37.16 kts on 21 July
• Irish speed Record sailing on the nautical mile with Oisin Van Gelderen at the kts 35.88 5 July
• Kitesurfing Speed Record French on the nautical mile: Chris Ballois at 35.78 kts on 21 July
• Belgian female speed Record sailing on the nautical mile: Marie Paule Galan to 35.47 kts on 21 July
• Kitesurfing Speed Record French on the nautical mile: Marine Tlattla at 33.60 kts on 16 July
• Swedish Record of absolute speed sailing on the nautical mile: Roger Ornvang the 17 July
Prince Andrea Baldini and la Plage of Rouet have now entered into legend! The beach of Rouet is today a beach officially recognized by WSSRC for speed. The Rouet is Europe's fastest water plan for Speed Sailing and one of the top two spots of the World Record for the Mile Nautical speed. The Commissioner of the WSSRC Michael Ellison was happy to sign the record relationship formalized.
How many records for this first Speed Race “Prince of Speed”: 4 world records and 12 nationals … and this is also a great Record!
“I knew this would happen … It was magical to see my Knights of Speed give everything to overcome their limitations …
They fully deserved their achievements … Congratulations to all and thanks!!!
Now you are in the history of Speed … And when the results will be announced by the World Speed Sailing Council (I hope in a few weeks) your names will be entered on the pages of the WSSRC for eternity!!!
Thanks to the sponsors and the volunteers who have helped make this event possible!
Now two words to a friend … a warrior … Chris Ballois: Hey Chris you made it … You have exceeded your kite on the mile world record … Despite your handicap (Chris is born with half arm in less) … a true hero!!!
You will be an inspiration to millions of people and mass sports for disabled athletes … young and old .. You proved that forcefully, passion, dedication, sacrifice and so much faith you can achieve any result … without fear of failing … always believe and work so hard!!!
Nothing can stop your dreams … The limits are only in your mind!!!
source: Prince Of Speed
Traduzione automatica effettuata da Google
To report news, reports, suggestions and / or to contact the editors send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org