The Loft Sails PureLip 2018 is designed with an excellent balance and for stability in the toughest conditions. Play in the waves requires a lot of effort, for the rider and the material. Purelip's number one priority is to be able to handle the hardest crash, followed by stability with every wind while riding. Stability and durability are other important points for Purelip, as confirmed by the tests of various magazine in recent years.
The Purelip 2018 It is built to survive: all xply, Triax by 5 mm at the bottom, 4 mm and top window biax biax from 3.5 mm, to make stable sail and reinforced for any situation.
LoftSail: “Sometimes the conditions they bring you to the limit … go see him and go further with total confidence in Purelip”.
- Integrated Panel Concept (IPC): 3-extended throughout the layer window in Xply for maximum strength
- Measures from the 3.7 up are 5 splints, from 3.4 down to 4 splints
- Exclusive biax 3.5 mm panels, to ensure resistance to UV
- Window in which also guarantees a durable 4 mm biax visibility
- Mast pocket and bottom panels in triax 5 mm laminated to ensure stability in more radical terms
- Mast built in Pocket 4 parts with durable IYU250: the perfect material between the shaft and the elements of nature
- Triple reinforcements at the base and on the luff to increase longevity
- Profile moved forward thanks to the exclusive system of splints Standing Battens of Loftsail
- Double ring Clew to fit the rider's style and conditions (Click on the picture for a larger view)
Comment by designer Monty Spindler:
“the famous nuclear winds in Tarifa and adverse sea conditions are very challenging, but with our Purelip you are able to deal with these difficult conditions with complete confidence”
Traduzione automatica effettuata da Google
To report news, reports, suggestions and / or to contact the editors send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org