The Naish Force FIVE 2018 is the universal sail bumb&jump that provides exceptional power and speed. Very light, provides instantaneous acceleration, early planing and excellent control in both waves are flat water. Excels in a variety of conditions including onshore, side-shore and in strong wind conditions.
Naish: “The Force FIVE is ideal for heavy riders who are always looking for a little extra power, doing a minimum of pressure with the back arm”.
- construction of the Ashlar: the Clew radial is the most robust and light of the market. Titanium ring is connected to radial strips of kevlar.
- basic protection: the base is made in molded EVA, to make Assembly easier and protect the feet of the rider, tree and table.
- pockets for EquilibriumTM slats: distribute the Batten tension evenly on both sides of the sail, ensuring a precise symmetry, reduced weight and better rotation.
- pulleys: reinforced steel pulleys to reduce the time required to assemble the glider
- Loop-and-Go: with pulleys Naish you can use both the classic systems 6:1 and 4:1 not to cast off the florets
- Velcro pocket at the base: to accommodate the excess rope.
Maggiori dettagli su: www.naishsails.com/product/force-v/
Traduzione automatica effettuata da Google
To report news, reports, suggestions and / or to contact the editors send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org