The Wizard is one of the most acclaimed in the world of freestyle sails, due to its ability to adapt to any level, the first spock to double power moves. Grants explosive acceleration, immediate feeling and great lift, and managed to completely depotenziarsi in moments opportune during maneuvers. Plana easily, is stable and well balanced, providing all the ideal characteristics of a freestyle sail.
- The wizard has four sticks in all sizes
- Construction Merged with symmetrical cavity Batten Pocket
- The leech keeps a lot of tension making sailing very controllable and planing in maneuver
- The Centre of gravity is very central to provide control with little wind and power
- The aspect ratio is increased to reduce the length of the boom
Comment by designer: ” The building Fuse Pocket was introduced in lines 2019 in the wave and freestyle program, allowing us to reduce the seams and maintain power/sail that drain into the hands seems even lighter and softer. Shorter boom favors the ducking and offers faster rotations in power moves. In addition, the new building has allowed us to reduce glider weight and increase strength in critical sections” (Click on the picture for a larger view)
Here is the video presentation.
For more information www.neilpryde.com
Traduzione automatica effettuata da Google
To report news, reports, suggestions and / or to contact the editors send an email to: email@example.com