04/10/2019 – Diano Marina’ windFestival's second day ended 2019. As predicted today, the sky and’ cloudy and cold state with a libeccio wind that blew under the 20 nodes.
The sea was quite flat apart from some classic ondina to shore due to the sandy bottom so there were ideal conditions to try the foil equipment.
The forecast for Saturday and Sunday predicts much less cloudy skies with rising temperatures and thermal winds that we hope will still provide the right conditions for both public testing and windsurfers races forecast this weekend.
On the beach the stands are now all set up. Valter Scotto, Andrea Ippolito and Francesco Bregolin entertained all day thanks to their speakerage while RIWmag concluded its first 7 live video interviews on facebook
* at the stand of JP Australia and Neil Pryde with the new materials 2020 presented by Giuseppe Cassone,
* at the MaverX Masts booth where Claudio Cazzare anticipated some news that we will know more’ details in the coming months,
* at the Bruch Boards booth where Daniel Bruch himself and’ just landed from Sylt where he participated in the penultimate wave stage of the PWA World Championship,
* at the Slingshot stand where Alberto Lovison of Detour Surf&Snow unveiled all new materials from the windsurfing line,
* at the Patrik Windsurf stand where Fabio Canella supported by Francesco Dote presented the new boards 2020 and anticipated the arrival of a line of sails,
* at the Fanatic and Duotone stand where Francesco Tedeschi presented the new boards, the new sails and foils from the collection 2020,
* at the Challenger Sails stand where Claudio Badiali explained the new business strategies of the Senigallia sailing.
In the afternoon also to report the arrival of Raymond and Giulio Gasperini (Starboard, Severne, Mercedes, XRay, MaverX, Danilo Lai Fins, Radikal, Rad) directly from Rome and that will remain available to the event until its conclusion.
Remember that all of RIWmag's live broadcasts – Italian newsroom Windsurf from Windfestival 2019 are kindly offered by
* ZZSurf international, ZZSurf, Loftsails Australia, Unifiber Windsurfing Equipment and MauRizio Andreello
* Notonlymute Surfshop Valmadrera, Patrik Diethelm Italy, Sailloft Italy and Francesco Dote
* Severne Sails, Severne Sails Italy and Gianpiero Venè
* JP – Neil Pryde Italy, Luis Marchegger and Greta Marchegger Ita-193.
photo: www.RIWmag.com, WindFestival
Traduzione automatica effettuata da Google
To report news, reports, suggestions and / or to contact the editors send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org