05/10/2019 – Diano Marina’ windFestival's third day ended 2019. As predicted today, the sky and’ serene state, Temperature and’ been warm and the wind from libeccio has still blown on 15 knots allowing everyone to have fun whatever equipment you want to try: foil, windsurf slalom, sup, freeride.
RIWmag continued with its live video interviews on facebook
* at the BIC Sport Italy booth with the new’ 2020 presented by Marco Calvaruso,
* at the Severne stand / Starboard where Raymond Gasperini presented the new sails and boards 2020,
* at the Simmer Style booth where Claudio Bertagna and Andrea Franchini presented the new materials 2020,
* at the AL360 booth where Federico Cominardi exhibits his complete collection of accessories made in Italy,
* at the Kingii Italy stand where Marco Baratella explained the news’ companies of this brand,
* on the beach to film the highlights of the two Windsurfer Class regattas where a 17-year-old Marta Monge, from the RS class:X Youth and the only female competitor, he's cleared for well 2 times all male competition
Remember that all of RIWmag's live broadcasts – Italian newsroom Windsurf from Windfestival 2019 are kindly offered by
* ZZSurf international, ZZSurf, Loftsails Australia, Unifiber Windsurfing Equipment and MauRizio Andreello
* Notonlymute Surfshop Valmadrera, Patrik Diethelm Italy, Sailloft Italy and Francesco Dote
* Severne Sails, Severne Sails Italy and Gianpiero Venè
* JP – Neil Pryde Italy, Luis Marchegger and Greta Marchegger Ita-193.
photo: AntonioBilleci4www.RIWmag.com, WindFestival
Traduzione automatica effettuata da Google
To report news, reports, suggestions and / or to contact the editors send an email to: email@example.com